I am trying to be better about recording what Gavin is doing when...we will see how long this lasts. Last week he started rolling from his tummy to his back. He is such a big boy! On my way to the rest room at a restaurant yesterday I ran into a woman with a 3 week old baby and it is just amazing to look at a 3week old and compare her to Gavin and really see just how much he has grown. It is crazy! Not gonna lie it made me a little sad because it is going so fast!
House hunting seems to be going well at the moment we will have to see what happens. I think Moose and Gavin would love to have a yard to play in :)
Wow I can't believe Gav has almost been down for 2 hours! A long nap for him is just over an hour. Ooooo maybe this will become a new trend! Well off to work on the house. I heart being a stay at home mom....it will be so hard to go back in the fall esp since I will be even farther away from Gavin with the new placement. But it does help that he has an amazing babysitter and will have so much fun hanging out with her kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment