Thursday, February 24, 2011

My kiddos love sharing :/

Last week I had a Dr appointment on Tuesday where I was told my BP was high.  But I was preoccupied with the fact that I needed to use the rest room and theirs were broken and I didn't ask what it was.  Then the cold from he** hit me.  I ended up canceling my work baby shower because I just didn't think I could make it the few miles home let alone to a shower and I took Friday off.  It really took until Monday to feel decent enough to make it through the day without a nap.  Over the weekend I took my BP which was 139/91.....not so great.  Then yesterday my eyes were a bit weird after a day completely FULL of IEPs and planning meetings I went to the quick care and low and behold I have pink eye. :( The Dr and my boss ordered me to stay home for today and tomorrow (except I need to go in and present an IEP tomorrow).   Well at the quick care they took my vitals and my BP was 156/90something....I can't remember the bottom number for sure.  So when talking with the nurse from my OB's office today to make sure that the pink eye meds are safe I quickly mentioned the BP and she put me on a low sodium diet and I think if it wasn't for the fact that I am going in on Monday anyway she would have made me schedule an appointment.  So now I am hoping that changing my diet and taking these two days and just relaxing will bring it down.  Otherwise I have a feeling we will be meeting our little man a little sooner rather than later. Which at least as of this Sunday I will be full term at 37 weeks so it would be safe for him.....just not my ideal...but right now I think my body and little man are the ones calling the shots....not my schedule.

Ben was a sweetheart today and this morning as I was making him his morning coffee he brought down my cricut so that I could play a bit today.  I think it was his way to make sure I relaxed a bit while he was gone.  He is smart and knows otherwise I may have done more school work rather than relaxed.  I do have a few things that I need to make sure I write up this weekend sometime but not today....okay well not right at this moment.  Of course this is the week when we need to be doing updates for IEPs....and I want to get more of my IEPs written up for while I am gone.  We will see what happens.

My cricut creations for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment