Well my ticker says 41 more days....that seems so far and yet so close all at once!
I got an e-mail from the company I work for today and apparently for now we aren't changing insurance. So false alarm and a slight heart attack for nothing. But it does make things easier for now. I wouldn't mind if they don't change till after I deliver if they do end up changing things.
I finally bought those thank you cards and wrote them up last week during the snow days. Today Ben printed up address labels so now I just need to finish them up and actually put them in the mail. I feel like I am taking way long to do them but I figure as long as I get them out before the baby comes....its all good :)
Everything is washed!!!!! For the most part....the cat is claiming the pack n play and the crib so even with us kicking him out of them all of the time they are covered in cat hair so we will have to rewash everything in there. Crazy cat.
Well I really should stop procrastinating and do the dishes from last night. : / I am NOT looking forward to cleaning out the crock pot.....
No comments:
Post a Comment