Monday, January 31, 2011

Some Good News :)

Well I finally was able to remember to call the pediatrician's office and I have an expectant mother appointment on Feb 21st :) So that makes me feel a lot better that I got the ball rolling on that.  And they have great office hours!

I had my last blue cross covered appointment with my OB today.  It took only one stick to get my blood drawn ( a HUGE feat with my veins!) and since I had to wait a bit Dr. Kaz gave me a quick ultrasound.  The baby is measuring 5lbs 2 oz!  If he goes to the due date and gains the "usual" amount of weight each week he will be over 8lbs!  Ooooof!  I guess just as long as he is healthy I can do what I need to deliver :)  While he was checking things out he asked me about stress and I mentioned the insurance issue....well his response was that I should not worry about it.  He basically told me that they would make it work out so that I shouldn't see a difference financially.  And since the hospital takes the insurance I will be under that should not be a problem.  I still would prefer to get grandfathered in so that we don't have to go that route but it is SO nice that I won't have to change anything!  Next apt I get checked to see if I am dilating or not....crazy right?

Hmmmm still need to pick up those Thank You cards :)



(Its an old one but still fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment